Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Final 4 days

Today I was featured on Bronx News Channel 12 and will be on the air, running and stretching, every hour for the next 24 hours for 1 1/2 minutes, reducing my lifetime fame allowance to 13.5 minutes. I ran 6 miles on Sunday and my knee is feeling better. Nevertheless, I'll be icing and downing my naproxens before the run and after.

I am mostly stretching and icing these days in anticipation for the marathon. Weather looks good for Sunday, although a little cold -- 49 degrees to be exact. If you'll be out there, let me know!

I have raised over 2,000 dollars with your help so far. Thank you so much to everyone. It looks like we'll be sending someone to Paul Newman's camp next year. It has really been a long 4 months and I am sincerely indebted to all of you.

The camp allows terminally ill children to be children again and fish, horseback ride, climb rock walls, act and do so much more. I will always remember this experience and you should be proud of yourself for helping make it possible for another terrific kid.

I am 400 dollars short but there is still time to donate! I'll be thinking of all of you on Sunday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home