Monday, July 31, 2006

Week 2 of 16

Last week's long run found me outside of the Bronx and in rural Maryland. I did six miles "around the block" of my old neighbor Larry as Ines biked alongside for support. It was a beautiful area to run, despite the hills, the mossies (as my Australian friends say), and the 95 degree humid heat. The jump (read: fall) into his pool, however, felt like a dream come true.

Fundraising is a tougher prospect than I had anticipated. Although i am very excited to support Paul Newman's wonderful camp for terminally-ill children, every hundred dollars is another struggle. I appreciate the support I have received from all of you reading this and please please please, if you know someone who might be interested in helping me out, contact me at: rdavid79@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home